Re: (ASCEND) Access Control accounting database

	Not sure about NT but in unix (solaris) you should add

	ODBCACCT Authentication-Type = ODBC
		Password = "ODBC_DSN:tablename:user/password"

	lines to your users file (in unix it is /etc/raddb/users), as far
as I know a file with same name (having an extension ???) exists on
Windows NT version.
	For authentication,

	DEFAULT Authentication-Type = ODBC
		Password = "ODBC_DSN:tablename:user/password"

	in same file. Try this, that will probably do what you want.

	Ilker TEMIR - MarketWeb