Re: (ASCEND) Upgrade MAXTNT from 2.1.9 to 7.0.4, note on ethernet

The part number and revision are on a sticker on the bottom of the card.
Let me tell you, it is NOT any fun getting that card back in.
Not that getting it out was fun either.
I had to pull the next 2 cards below it out and line them up and push all 3
in at once because it has a ridge on the bottom that likes to grab the card
below.
Hope this helps.