(ASCEND) Upgrade MAXTNT from 2.1.9 to 7.0.4, note on ethernet

My question is regarding the MAX TNT 7.0.4 .pdf file, in the "Known issues
in this release" part where it says:

. Use of this release is not recommended with Rev. B or lower of the
Ethernet-2 card
(TNT-SL-E10-100, part number 0800-0433-001). If you have a Rev. B or lower
Ethernet-2 card, contact your Ascend representative to obtain an upgrade to
Rev. C or
higher. The Rev. B or lower cards continue to work with releases earlier
than 7.0.0.

How can I tell the revision of card I have installed?

Don't tell me I have to pull a working/operation/functioning Ethernet card,
just to get its revision.