(ASCEND) Stopping MP logins

I am providing a "wholesale" dialup service to some
small ISP's around town.  Basically they sign up the
users and enter them into their RADIUS server and I
proxy to them.  I have the proxying working just
fine, but my problem is that they have control over
how many times a user can login.

Well the rate that we are selling to the ISP's are for
a single login only and there are a few ISDN users
that are bonding both channels and getting 128K.

I set up a special AccountType (I'm using RADIUS NT),
but I can't change the LoginLimit since that is set by
their RADIUS server.

I tried passing Ascend-Maximum-Channels (235) with a
value of 1 for their connection, but this only applies
to MP+ connections and not MP connections.

Does anyone know a way to limit the LoginLimit for
users in a situation like this?

--
David A. Niblett               | eMail: niblettda@gru.net
Systems Programmer             | Phone: (352) 334-3400