(ASCEND) Telnet Locking up

Hi,

I have one pop with a cisco 2501 router, and I have another pop connected to this one and that has a pipeline 130 t-1 router. It seems to route traffic great..But when I telnet to it, the telnet session locks up over and over...It's really chunky...

I have a max 4048 connected to that network with the pipeline and the telnet does the same thing.  But when I dial into the max 4048 out there and then telnet to the pipeline 130 It's blazing fast and I can telnet to a max on our end here that's on the network with the cisco 2501.

I don't know what to do.

The pipeline 130 is running 6.0.0

Sincerely,
Daniel J. Vance