Original Text
From: "Susie Ward" <sward@voltage.net>, on 4/8/99 11:27 PM:
To: SMTP@DC2@OCC[<ascend-users@bungi.com>]

At 09:01 PM 4/8/99 -0400, Jason Nealis wrote:
>Anyone out there ever experience users complaining of dead air? Basically
>you call the pop site and something picks up the phone and that about as
>far as you get?

No, but I have been getting an unusually large number of customers
complaining about a "Computer you are dialing is not answering" message
(even though it is actually answering).  Haven't tracked it down to
anything specific yet, but rebooting the Max seemed to help a little at
least.  Anyone else ever see this?

Susie