Re: (ASCEND) Ascend Dail-out donīt work

Daniel Marquez-Klaka wrote:

> My ascend woundīt do a dial-out.
>
> If i use test <phonenummber> everything works fine.

The MAX test command is only for calling itself.

> But if i configure a user profile in my radius like this :

[...]

> The ip-addresses are corectly routet to the ascend.
>
> Can anybody tell me what i have to turn on ?

Try a NVRAM Profile. If that works it is a problem with Radius.

> We have here an other ascend where it works and i took nearly the whole
> configuration from there, but it still doesenīt work.
>
> Any tips ??

I had the same problem (no radius dialout) with firmware 5.0Ap11
and the problem was away with firmware 5.0Ap51.

Ciao
    Klaus

--
Dipl.-Inform. Klaus Noack
Syscomp GmbH / Abteilung DFUE  |  Telefon: +49-821-4201-328