(ASCEND) Ascend Dail-out donīt work

Hello List,

My ascend woundīt do a dial-out.

If i use test <phonenummber> everything works fine.

But if i configure a user profile in my radius like this :

USER Password = "password"
           User-Service = Dialout-Framed-User,
           Framed-Protocol = PPP,
           Framed-Address = an_ip_address,
           Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
           Ascend-Dial-Number = "a phone nummber",
           Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-64k,
           Ascend-Send-Secret = "a secret",
           Ascend-Idle-Limit = 300

and later :

route-1    Password = "password", User-Service = Dialout-Framed-User
       Framed-Route = "an_ip_address/32 an_ip_address 7 n USER"

a ping on an_ip_address does nothing.

The ip-addresses are corectly routet to the ascend.

Can anybody tell me what i have to turn on ?

We have here an other ascend where it works and i took nearly the whole
configuration from there, but it still doesenīt work.

Any tips ??

Thanks

     Daniel Marquez-Klaka