Re: (ASCEND) Frequent Disconnects with new TNTs

Quick call to ascend reveals a known issue with the cmsx card and
call-routing. Delete my ISDN call-routes since I don't use the cards for
ISDN and problem resolved.

Andy Walden                        Work Email: andy@mtco.com.
Network Administrator, 		   Pers Email: andy@netimagination.com.
MTCO Communications		   Phone: (800) 859-6826
  " Reality is just Chaos with better lighting. "