Re: (ASCEND) New TNT and CSMX cards

Hello,

Strange... Have you been deleting call-route with the digital option
ONLY on the csmx cards ?

My config is :
CMSX only have routing for analog,
HDLC only have routing for digital,
and it's fine...

Also, did you check that the HDLC card is UP ? and that you have enough
HDLC resources ?

Regards,
Paul

Dans son message (In his/her message), William R. Charnock ecrivait (wrote) :
> I have done that and it seems to be working -- but here is another problem
> -- on all my TNT's, I get the following message after a short while of the
> box being up:
>
> Apr  6 21:17:32 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1378] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
> Apr  6 21:18:01 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1381] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
> Apr  6 21:22:59 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1383] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
> Apr  6 21:24:49 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1385] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
> Apr  6 21:25:11 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1387] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
> Apr  6 21:29:00 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1386] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
> Apr  6 21:29:32 fw-tnt1 1/3: _openNewChannel [MBID 1390] CANT OPEN HDLC
> CHANNEL(s)     name <>, wanIndex 2, callId 0, mode 0
>
> When this occurs, I can no longer accept inbound ISDN calls.  I have to
> reset the HDLC-2 card to get the server to accept ISDN calls.  Is Ascend
> aware of this problem?  Is there a fix coming?
>
> --
> William Charnock
> CTO, FastLane Internet Services
> (817)-429-5263
> netadmin@fastlane.net
>
> On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Paul Rolland wrote:
>
> > Yes, do it, it works...
> >
> > Anyhow, I'd like to take opportunity of this message to send out a big
> > question :
> > As it seems there are more and more people with TNT, HDLC-2 and CSMX
> > cards, could you please tell me, either on the list or privately,
> > what you think of these and TAOS 7.0.4.
> > Do you have problem ? Strange messages coming out of the box ? New
> > trouble with users ? Connection problems ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Paul
> >
> > Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
> > France Telecom Oleane/Direction Technique/Directeur
> > France Telecom Oleane/Technical Direction/Director
> >
> > --
> >
> > Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
> > Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur
> >
> > "The best way to predict the future... is to create it !"

Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
France Telecom Oleane/Direction Technique/Directeur
France Telecom Oleane/Technical Direction/Director

--

Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

"I hope some day you'll join us, and the world would be as one" - J. Lennon