Re: (ASCEND) New TNT and CSMX cards

Yes, do it, it works...

Anyhow, I'd like to take opportunity of this message to send out a big
question :
As it seems there are more and more people with TNT, HDLC-2 and CSMX
cards, could you please tell me, either on the list or privately,
what you think of these and TAOS 7.0.4.
Do you have problem ? Strange messages coming out of the box ? New
trouble with users ? Connection problems ?

Regards,
Paul

Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
France Telecom Oleane/Direction Technique/Directeur
France Telecom Oleane/Technical Direction/Director

--

Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

"The best way to predict the future... is to create it !"