(ASCEND) Ascend box hacked or spoofed?

Hello,

a client of ours appears to have their connetion stall EACH night between
9pm and 11:30pm.

We've been talking with Ascend about this and so far we havent found a
solution.

We used to suspect the load of the clients link was the catalyst of the
problem (100% utilisation for an hour or so straight over a 256K ISDN),
however, they have since moved the connection to a Satellite service and
we're teh backchannel link over 128K.

The problem occured the other night (last night I believe) which makes me
wonder if there is something more sinister at play.

We have lots o other connections on our particular router and they dont
have problems.

Does anyone have any ideas of what this may be?

Regards

Adam

ps: they are running a Max4K