(ASCEND) mppp conections over async mode

Hi:

	We are working with the multilink ppp over async mode, but we have a some
problems with that.  In the comunication betwen Max 4000 and another router
and provide a internet access by 2 telephone calls, but this aplications is
working rigth now with ISDN.

LAN <==>ROUTER <===> MODEM <===> MODEM <===>ROUTER<===> LAN
                              <===>MODEM <===> MODEM <===>

	The question will be sombody works with this aplication in async mode

Rodrigo Oloarte
Teledinamica Norte
(52) 8 1 55 55 32