(ASCEND) PSION GOLD 56K +FAX +GSM Modem

I have 4004 (48?) running v6.0.0 with a E1/PRI and K56-16 Modem card.

Have 3Com SONIX / Accessbuilder500, USR Courier, USR Sportster, Hayes
Accura, Multitech
modems all dialling in OK.

As the PSION negotiates the link there are about 3 tone exchanges
lasting about 5 secs
and then the link is dropped.  All the Win95DUN info is correct but the
SYSLOG info and the
Ascend console are not seeing any protocol negotiation, its failed
before this stage.

The PSION modem successfully dialled into Compuserve (USR environment)
and negotiated a 33K link.

Any ideas

ic
| Ian Cowley    Network Design Consultant                          |
|        mailto:icowley@lsil.com or mailto:yelwoci@compuserve.com  |
|        WWW     http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yelwoci  |
| LSI Logic Europe Ltd                    Tel:   +44-1344-413234   |
| Greenwood House, London Road,           Fax:   +44-1344-413114   |
| Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2UB           http://www.lsilogic.com/ |