(ASCEND) Problems with 6.0.2 on MAX4000

Hi,
with Rel. 6.0.0 and 6.0.2 most of our customers have the problem,
that after the connection is established, it takes about 30 seconds
until the MAX starts routing the packets. So the user can't transfer
any data from/to the net for the first 30 seconds.

This only happens on our MAX4000. We have some MAX1800, there the
problem doesn't occur.

Now I'm back on 5.0Ap46.

Is this a Software or configuration problem?

Stefan
--
"Motorraeder koennen an jedem Tag im          |   Passauer Neue Medien GmbH
 Monat gefahren werden."                      |   Medienstrasse 5