(ASCEND) ISDN

About 1 week ago I had move some equipment around my pop.  I powered
cycled the max 4048 and it came back up fine except the NT1 was not
available.  I powered cycled the unit again it came back up and has been
handeling calls.  Except now I see I can't process ISDN calls, I see the
call come on my sys and accounting log but the call doesn't complete.  It
disconnects the call.  I am going crazy about this.  I think it might be
the Max but I am not sure.  Any feedback would be appreciate it.

Much thanks in advance
Moe