Re: (ASCEND) backoff Q

> I see in my syslogs entries that go something like:
>
> backoff Q full dropping user so an such[12391032480]
>
> What does this mean? Is there something I can tweek?

Sounds like you have a configuration problem with Accounting.

Are you using RADIUS for accounting?  If so, check to make sure you
have the correct addresses for the Acct Hosts and that the Acct Key
agrees with the RADIUS server clients file.

You can check to see if this is the problem using the "radDbgDump Q"
Diagnostic command.  You can also check the "radstats" diag command.