(ASCEND) Dana Harrison is the Max product management director????

Sirs,

I have 2 Max 4000 running using ver 6.0.0. I will make a upgrade in the
number of lines in a short future.
I'm having problems with 2 things,  after some time the connection of the
client freeze, the modem stay connected but doesn't receive and send any
information.
The another is that when the box is fully loaded I have a large number of
disconnections.
I will buy more 180 lines in a timeframe of 1 month and I was looking for
some info in the new MAX 6000.
Reading this URL ( http://www.data.com/roundups/ratcheting.html ) from the
Data Communications I found :

>Ascend's new RAS specifically addresses performance—an issue that dogged
its predecessor. According to Max product >management director Dana
Harrison, the 4000 dropped below line speed after just 50 calls—and that's
with compression >turned off. Activate compression and the figure fell to
40 calls, which basically meant users were better off simply not >applying
the squeeze at all.

So, my MAX 4000 don't handle the number of calls that he claims to handle.
And after the Ascend release a new product the product management director
says that????? And when I buy the MAX 6000 will it work and handle the
number of calls that he claims or whem the possible MAX 7000 goes to the
market I'll know that there was some problems with the MAX 6000 too?

What I want to know is, I can buy another MAX 4000 or is a better idea look
for another RAS solution?

Thanks

Camilo Telles