(ASCEND) RE: AAC and convert script

> I used a script some time ago to do my initial conversion which I know
> came from Ascend, but I cant seem to locate it any longer.

At least in the README I checked (the bsdi30-i386.README file), it
says explicitly:

  III. CONFIGURATION CHANGES

  If you are currently using the free Ascend RADIUS source to create
  a RADIUS server, there are some changes you need to be aware of.
  If you have an existing "users" file that uses these attribute names
  and values, there is a PERL script provided in the .../raddb directory
  that can be run to automatically convert from the old attributes and
  values to the current attributes and values.  This script is called
  "convert.pl".  convert.pl requires a copy of the perl interpreter on
  the system where the script is run.  convert.pl should work with either
  PERL v4 or PERL v5.

I checked and convert.pl was included in the TAR file.  This would probably
be a good starting point.