Re: (ASCEND) More Fatal Errors!

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Chris A. Epler wrote:

> Is it me or is anyone else annoyed at the very terse way Ascend describes
> the problems and resolutions?

This is turning into the "Ascend-bashing" list.

I don't consider this a problem.  Those suffering from the problem will
presumably know enough about it to recognize and probably ought to know
the trouble ticket number as well.  Those not suffering from the problem
will probably be happy to hear that it is solved, but should have no real
need to have more information than they give out.

More detail should be available by simply watching the list.  If a problem
crops up, it will probably be heard about here. :)