Re: (ASCEND) More Fatal Errors!

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Chris A. Epler wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:27:47 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Chris A. Epler" <cepler@esinet.net>
> To: Tim Basher <basher@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
> Cc: ascend-users@max.bungi.com
> Subject: Re: (ASCEND) More Fatal Errors!
>
> Is it me or is anyone else annoyed at the very terse way Ascend describes
> the problems and resolutions?

	It's not you... I also would like to know in more depth how they
decided to fix this problem so quickly... As someone else mentioned
earlier, was this just a "change" the magic packet fix or was there some
legitimate effort to fix the problem at it's source... I hate quick fixes
cause 9 times out of 10 it comes back to bite you in the @$$ later on down
the road... And my girlfriend does a good enough job at that... don't need
equipment adding to it...

	Sincerely,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	System Administrator