Re: (ASCEND) In Defense Of Ascend...

 Hey, You mean that Ascend wont import Navis Access to talk directly with
tkined? Hey thats not fair. :) , You absolutely correct in your message
a lot of large developers for network management plan on some sort
of dependency with either OpenView, SNM or Spectrum, Which are all
very robust management platforms for commercial software.

 Again, Honestly, If an ISP is a lover of LINUX, they usually develop
there own tools to do exactly what Navis Access or any of the gui
based management platforms can do, (Simple shell scripting and the
snmpset command and you've got a powerful script)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet