(ASCEND) ROCKPORT... ascend needs to rethink it's development cycle.

G'day

    A few months ago, Shiva stop developing features for their units,
and had a project called Rock port i believe.
    This project was aimed at fixing and optimizing all code in there
products. When doing this they found heaps of small bugs, etc... but the
thing is that they tested this on a large isp somewhere in asia and
wanted the units to work for @ least 2 weeks with an incident over
1000's of ports.

    I believe ascend should schedule a time for this and stick with it.
I know many people that are question ascends products quality.

Regards
    Phillip Grasso