Re: (ASCEND) 64k ISDN via T3?

In addition to the below is anyone using the TNT for anywhere near the
672 simultaneous session limits? If yes are you seeing any problems with
it, like traffic slow down? I may be preparing to change to a TNT for all
services here. I currently use 5 4XXX'x for ISDN and modem calls. Is the
TNT really up to the job, in anyone using it's opinion yet? This is a big
leap for us and I need as much feedback as possible good and bad.

Thanks
Bennie

>1) Is anyone out there using the TNT channelized T3 card?  I just want
>   to confirm that it does indeed "exist"....unlike the FDDI cards that
>   are listed in all of the brochures and such.
>
>2) Is 64k ISDN available via a T3?  In other words, are there any
>   functional differences between using multiple PRI's and a T3?
>   Can the T3 act just like 28 PRI's bundled together?  I have never
>   seen a T3 referred to as T3/PRI.
>
>Thanks in advance for any insight.

>Joe Pautler, E.I.T.                             University at Buffalo
>CIT/OSS Network Engineering                     224 Computing Center
>http://www.oss.buffalo.edu/~pautler             (716) 645-3536

Bennie Warren             /\
LemooreNet               / /
320 West D Street       / /