Re: (ASCEND) In Defense Of Ascend...

> Is the Frame circuit going down? or is telnet timing out? Could you make
> problem more detailed.
>
> Mohamed

 When I try to access the session again I get "connection reset by peer."
 When I complained to PacBell thay said that they shut down the PVC when they don't detect anything on it, Thus I needed a higher keepalive setting to keep it up as it was probobly not sensitive enough to detect the telnet/ssh session.

 Hope this helps, It's most annoying.

Nicole