(ASCEND) restricting access via called-station-id

I would like to partition one of my Maxen into two pools -- Pool A accessible
via dialing number 123-4567 and Pool B accessible via dialing number 765-4321,
with authentication (via Access Control) depending on a combination of
username, password, and called number.

The goal is that users who are authorized to dial into Pool A are not allowed
to dial into Pool B and vice versa.

I configured our PBX to route calls to the first twelve channels in a Max when
the end-user dials 123-4567 and to route calls to the second twelve (well,
eleven) channels when the end-user dials 765-4321.  Great, I have call routing
done.  Now, how to handle authentication.

Technique A:
Ideally, I would like to be able to use the following syntax in my Access
Control users file:

test	Password=whatever, Called-Station-Id = 123-4567

But "called-station-id" is purely an accounting item, not available in user
profiles.

Technique B:
Then, I thought I could use NAS-Port.  In the users profile, I enter the
following:

test	Password=whatever, NAS-Port = 20101, NAS-Port = 20102, NAS-Port =
20103, NAS-Port = 20104, NAS-Port = 20105, NAS-Port = 20106, NAS-Port = 20107,
NAS-Port = 20108, NAS-Port = 20109, NAS-Port = 20110, NAS-Port = 20111,
NAS-Port = 20112

I discovered that I can use at most one instance of "NAS-Port" on the first
line of a user's profile.  Thus, this approach works as long as my pools
consist of a single channel (modem).  But I want larger pools than this.

Is there a way to accomplish this?  The application is fee/quantity of service.
 People who pay x/month get access to the first pool, consisting of some small
number of modems.  People who pay 2x/month get access to the second pool,
consisting of a large number of modems.

--sk

Stuart Kendrick
Network Services