(ASCEND) Max4000 ISDN Dialout

Hello,

I have a Pipeline 50 that I currently have a bridge connection connecting
to my Max4048.  The Pipeline works fine when it initiates the call,
however, whenever I have my Max4048 connect it doesn't seem to work.  I
have both units setup for Ans Orig = Both.

I am trying to get the link to dial-out whenever the MAX4048 sees a packet
to the Pipeline 50.  However, when I do a traceroute or ping from an
offsite machine the Max does not initiate the call.

Shouldn't the IP address of the Pipeline 50 be in the routing table of the
max box?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mitch Harhay