Re: (ASCEND) MAX 5.0Ap46

At 10:18 AM 3/20/98 -0500, root wrote:
>Kevin,
>
>What is the best release of code to run on the Max 4004?!!!!  We have had
>intermittent problems with disconnects, etc.....problem is, I here, on
>this list, so many bad things about every release of code that comes out
>and that problems don't seem to disappear!!!  Can you tell me what release
>of code is the BEST to be running on the maxen at this point?

I don't think there is any such thing as a "best" version of code. Every
environment is different. For some, 5.0Ap38 is best, for other 5.0ap42 is
best. I depends on the options you use, traffic patterns, routing protocol
topology, radius interaction, etc.

You need to try the release in your own environment in a controlled manner
to determine if it will work well for you.