Re: (ASCEND) MAX 5.0Ap46

Kevin,

What is the best release of code to run on the Max 4004?!!!!  We have had
intermittent problems with disconnects, etc.....problem is, I here, on
this list, so many bad things about every release of code that comes out
and that problems don't seem to disappear!!!  Can you tell me what release
of code is the BEST to be running on the maxen at this point?

Jim Williams