(ASCEND) Making sure of IP assignment

Max 4002 with 4 DM-12 running ftbim.m40 6.0.0.

I have some "smart guys" (read troublemakers) who think it is funny to
dial into the Max and reject the IP assigned to the port and then
assign themselves thier own IP address.

The IP is valid on that segment, but not an IP I wish to be allocated
to the Max and dialup users. Is there anyway to force the user to
accept the IP address assigned from the Max and if they reject the IP
to terminate the call?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700