RE: (ASCEND) TNT crashing every 48 hours

> This sounds like a common configuration issue. It sounds like you are
> authenticating your users from the shelf controller. You should config the
> TNT to authenticate from the HDLC card directly. Call the TAC if you need
> help configuring this.

Thanks for the info.  I was not able to get a callback from the Euro TAC
before they went home.  Do you have some more information about what I am
doing wrong, like a page in the manual I should look at, or something on
your web site?  I've read the manuals that came with the TNT from cover to
cover, and I don't understand how I should change the configuration.

Thanks,
Mickey