(ASCEND) Quality (was GRF)

I am not even considering the GRF because i have too many problems with my
Maxes and Pipelines. Granted the Maxes only misbehave every couple of months
or so but the ciscos NEVER even hickup. Pipelines run well unless you add
the firewall and then you run into problems..

I think one problem is that engineering adds new features to a semi stable
stable product. If 5.0Ap42 still has problems why was 6.0 released? I would
have been comfortable in seeing the 5.0i release line continue untill it had
reached stability.

Leon