Original Text
From: Steve Mintun <steve@i-plus.net>, on 3/14/98 10:10 AM:
To: <ascend-users@bungi.com>

We are currently running MAX 4004's and 4048's.
It is time to look at adding more equipment.

Can anyone who has used other manufacturer's
equipment, share their experience?  In other
words, we're using Ascend now, but should we
consider alternatives... Multitech, Livingston,
USR, etc?

BTW: We have not had any major problems with the
MAX product -- just wondering if we could do
better?

TIA,
-Steve
iPlus Internet Services