Re: (ASCEND) P50 with 6.0.0 BUG

Hi,

I've had similar problems in version 5.1 where I could not enter diag
mode nor from the telnet side neither from the serial port. A reset did
it all, but in my case it had nothing to do with the uptime of the
pipeline.

There is more harmless but confusing behaviour:
You can't do a nvramclear unless you have done at least once since a
software upgrade a fsave. I found more of these things but can't
remember them all.

robert.