Re: (ASCEND) P50 with 6.0.0 BUG

>Hi!

>Strange Problem here! I've got a P50 with 6.0.0 that is up for 1 Day and 12h now. When I
>try to make a telnet connection to it I get to enter my password and after hitting ENTER
>the connection is lost.

>Wenn I look at the diagnostic screen via serial interface it says:

>_termCreateFnc: failed to create keboardTask for 2F01D0

>The Pipline although is still routing.

>After a reboot everything is fine again.

>6.0.0 doesn't seem to be very robust since I got some Dial-Up problems, too. It never did
>such things with Revision 5.x. I don't think I'm going to try 6.0.0 on my MAX, let's wait
>for some patches...

>Greetings
>Ingo Welling
>Erdmann Network Computing
>Duesseldorf
>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com To get
>FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

memory leak.. I  had this previously with my p75 it is running out of pool memory I believe
Larry Kahn         __    __    __    __      Senior Software Engineer
                  /  \  /  \  /  \  /  \      Dynamics Research Corp.
kahn@lgk.com   /  / \   / \   / \   / \  \____    kahn@drcoffsite.com
           (TALK/NETMEETING: larry@ambra.drcoffsite.com)
      (FINGER: .site@ambra.drcoffsite.com for PGP public key)