Re: (ASCEND) P50 with 6.0.0 BUG

To get all the bug fixes, I'd rather install 5.1Ap10 than go up to 6.0.0 on
the older P50s. its just not worth the risk. even if the upgrade works, you
will be forced to operate in a very limited environment.

The NVR command needs to be beefed up too. If you corrupt a config, fclear
then NVR will reset the box but you'll still have the config !!!

Leon