(ASCEND) Sending DNIS info from MAX 4048 to USR Tot. Sec. Radius. Server

Greetings.

I can't seem to get my MAX 4048 to send DNIS digits to my USR Total
Security Radius Server (or I can't get my USR server to see the digits from
my MAX).  My USR equipment sends the info in a way that the server can
interpret (as one would expect).

Is there a way that I can force the DNIS info from my MAX such that my
radius server can see it (and this is preferable) have I just bone-headed
something here that I should be able to configure fairly easily?

Just in case:  I have set the "Ans N#:" parameters in all of the
appropriate locations.

Thanks,

Tracy Hinshaw, DWX