Re: (ASCEND) PPP fails?

"O'Grady, Robert" <ro91933@exchjp03.sbi.com> writes:

> Can anyone tell me why ppp fails from my terminal-server prompt?
> Authentication is finished, ppp is enabled. I don't know else what to
> add.

It is hard to tell from the awkward debug output. Due to the dublicate
authentication isssues ppp from the terminalserver prompt is always
prone to errors if dealing with braindamaged client software and servers
not adhering to the robustness principle. Better do it the "standard"
Microsoft DUN way.

--
Manfred Kwiatkowski, ZRZ (Zentraleinrichtung Rechenzentrum), Sekr.: EN 50,
Technische Universitaet Berlin, Einsteinufer 17, D-10587 Berlin, GERMANY.