(ASCEND) Caller ID - more than one auth number

Is it possible, using RADIUS authentication, to have more than one phone
number authenticate a user.

Here's my setup. I've got a Max 4048. I'm using RADIUS to authenticate
using username and password. I'm about to impliment caller ID
authentication also. I've successfully tested it using a few accounts. The
only problem I forsee are mobile users. Some of my customers use a laptop
and connect from work and home. Is it possible to have two or more phone
numbers authenticate a user?

Thanks,
Marcel