(ASCEND) Data over voice ISDN call configuration question

Hi!

We are trying to configure a data over voice ISDN call to come into a
existing PRI circuit on an Ascend TNT.  Currently this PRI circuit has ISDN
calls coming in (digital data provisioned) and we simply want to add in the
data over voice ISDN callers.  Right now the data over voice ISDN users are
having trouble connecting....do you know if we need to set up a separate
phone number for data over voice callers and do some special configuration
(right now we are simply trying to use the current ISDN call profile to
accept data over voice ISDN callers).

Could you let me know?

Thanks!