(ASCEND) Max 1800 - CallType = Nailed/MPP

We have a Max 1800 used for leased lines.  I would like to
use MP to load share across 2 leased lines to my Cisco 2501.

I checked my Max manual and under the Configuring the WAN
section - Setting parameters for an MP+ link using multiple
nailed-up channels, it says I need to configure the connection
profile...Telco...Call Type = Nailed/MPP.

I checked the Max 1800 (5.0Ap38) and it only has Nailed/Switched
and Perm/Switched.

Can the Max 1800 do Nailed/MPP?  Would "Nailed" work as well?

I was planning to configure the Net/BRI Prt/Grp parameter for
all the leased lines to be in the same group.  And then in
the connection profile set the Telco...Group to that Prt/Grp
value.

Any one done this before?  I've found MP between leased lines
for Cisco, but haven't found one between Cisco and Ascend.