(ASCEND) Undeliverable Message

To:            smtp@TelemationZ2@Servers[<ascend-users-digest@max.bungi.com>]
Subject:       ascend-users-digest V96 #1061

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  Stephan Kann@ZV@Telemation

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

ascend-users-digest        Tuesday, 10 March 1998       Volume 96 : Number 1061

In this issue:

(ASCEND) appletalk
(ASCEND) RE: Interpeting data from wddialout
(ASCEND) Undeliverable Message
(ASCEND) Does anyone know how to do Port Management - ie: SNMP ...