(ASCEND) Multilink PPP on TNT

Multilink PPP is available on the Max 4000 series but is not available on
the Max TNT.  I've put in a feature request for this and consider it
important because of Microsoft's push for multilink PPP and the new Supra
multilink modems - more companies are sure to follow.  Also, I've had
several users request this feature and I'm sure you probably have as well.

So far, only a small number of TNT owners have requested this feature and
Ascend says it is NOT scheduled for any future release.  Whether you own a
TNT or not, please send in a feature request for multilink PPP over analog
modems.  The URL for submitting the request is:

    http://www.ascend.com/919.html