(ASCEND) Managing online time

Hey,
    I primarily use my pipeline 75 to connect my office to the internet and I am trying to decide on an hourly plan, but I don't know how much a month I am online.  Also, I don't know of a tracking system that can allow me to measure my online time.  I tried using the syslog which gives the right info that I need, but then I need a tool for analyzing the log file.  If anyone out there knows of a good tracking system for the pipeline 75 could you let me know.

Jay Fielding
jay@arches.uga.edu