(ASCEND) Rip or Proxy Arp for multiple Max

I am about to install a second Max 40xx on our network
- Incoming calls will arrive indifferently on the first or on the second =
Max (the 2 Maxen will share the same call number)
- For dynamicaly assigned IP addresses, each Max will use its own pool
- For users with fixed IP addresses, adresses and subnet masks are =
assigned from Radius profiles

My question is : what is the best solution to route users with fixed IP =
addresses : Proxy Arp or Rip ?
(I do want to go into all the problems related to OSPF ...)

Any information would be welcome. Thanks

Gérard Cany
Symphonie - MNet
Parc Technologique de la Pompignane
34 055 Montpellier Cedex 1