(ASCEND) Ascend MIB under HP Openview

Hello all,

As a sort of aside on this, has anyone on the list successfully compiled
the Ascend MIBs into HP Openview rev D.01.02 (under 3Com's Transcend
badge) or similar?  The MIB seems to compile without errors, but the
relevant traps are still not decoded.  I'd appreciate any insight into
what part of the process I may be missing.

P.S. I tried the instructions on Ascend's site about a year back, but
they did not make a difference.

Thank you,

Daniel Hoff
Datacomm Administrator
Woman's Hospital
isdlh@womans.com

> Hello ;
>
>      I'm wondering what applications ( snmp managers ) ppl are using
to monitor maxen.
> We are looking into buying a package very soon and need some
direction.

>     It'd be nice if there was a demo we could try.  I've messed with a
few, but was unable to get > the ascend MIB's compiled into it.