Re: (ASCEND) Looging for Perlscripts

I've been writing some perl scripts to handle such problems.  Right now 2
are complete; radcheck.pl which dumps a specified user profile and
raddel.pl which deletes entries from the users file.  My radadd.pl script
should be finished today if I can just get a very interesting bug worked
out of it.  I don't have anything to handle radius accounting files, as we
find radius accounting to be too unstable in our setup (Backup Que full
and it only gets about 70-80% of the total stuff as compared to our SNMP
user monitoring/logging tools), but if someone can provide me with
examples, then I can knock one out since I vaguely remember the format
from when I last used accounting a few years ago.

NOTE: My scripts only work on ASCII format users files, but it might
not be too hard to add dbm format users file support.

There is also a script called Maxcall which was written by
nectar@communique.net.  It may be useful to you if you can locate the
package, as it shows all the users connected and their various statistics.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services