(ASCEND) TNT Secure Access Firewall

Ok, I got the Secure Access Firewall enabled in my TNT, I'm running
1.3ap24, and I'm using Sam Version 2.0...

The Problem is that when I load the (mostly open) fire wall and bind it to
my backbone providers connection (So I'm on the WAN side, NOT the
Ethernet side) it blocks traffic that should be passing through it.  I
have the filter being uploaded as "External" and my IP addresses (or a
"*") on the local side, and "*" on the remote side).

Specifically, it's blocking UDP/53 requests (and other TCP/UDP/ICMP
ports/protocols) from my name server through the firewall even though
DNS is clearly enabled in the firewall protocol.  I can see this because I
have FWALLdebug turned on.

The only firewall I can seem to set and have traffic pass is one
containing "Trusted Sites" with incoming and outgoing both set with IP's
and *'s...  Which is what it should do..

I'm slowly being convinced that the Firewall software in the TNT is just
plain broken (at least in 1.3Ap24 - And upgrading to 2.0 didn't exactly go
smoothly either)..

Is anyone running this?  Do you have it working?  Could I look at your
configuration?  Am I doing something increadably stuipid?

.FW file is available upon request if anyone has any ideas..

					Mike Jackson