(ASCEND) Static IP address for Pipeline 75

HI,

I think I've asked this once before.  I have a Pipeline 75 and
3 workstations. Is it possible to configure them using 4
static IP addresses from the same class C address.
I assume one would be assigned to the router when the dial-up
is made, but the other 3 will be statically assigned to the
workstations.

If this is possible, please explain in detail what would have to
be done on a MAX and on the ISP side to make it possible.
I am not looking for a subnet solution.

Thanks
Rex Issac
rissac@hudsonet.com