Re: (ASCEND) Recommendation for ISDN adapter

 The most popular ones that we sell here are Pipeline 50's and 75's, Also
we sell Netopia 655's. Below is some reference to the products.

 This link will pretty much give you a quick and dirty on
 Ascends ISDN Ta's. (It's actually up to date :)

http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq/ascend-faq-q3.html

 This link will give you a run down on Netopia's routers, Netopia's
are actually catching on fast in the ISDN market, and personally I've
never had any problems with them, (Hell they even run a web server
on the ISDN TA for config (thats COOL).

http://www.netopia.com/hardware/dialup/router.html

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations